Sunday, March 12, 2006

It's Been A Year (and a day, actually).


Here I am posting again and, MAN, HAS IT BEEN A LONG TIME! Hope you have been willing to bear with me. Thanks! Here is my first post back. A flashback from another place and time. Ten years ago (and a month and a day actually) to be exact. Well, here goes. It is an entry from my personal journal of so long ago. (DREAM SEQUENCE MUSIC)

11 February 1996

Janine got her "Big Buddy". (Ed. "Big Buddy" is code for "Her time of the month") The reason I had to write that is because she can never remember when she is supposed to get her period, so I told her that I would start keeping track of it for her. So, anyway, tomorrow I leave for North Carolina. I'm not nervous, because I've made the trip a hundred times before and I am not really excited or un-excited because I am starting a new chapter of my life; trudging a new path. But, I do know that I'm going to miss Janine superiorly. I'm gonna miss my family and my friends alot too. And I'll probably even miss my Publix family, just a little bit. The bulk of my day, I spent packing. What did you expect? I do everything at the last minute. That's the joy about Janine. She is the same way. I did hang out with JR, Rick and Craig, however, which was pretty cool. We just went to Checkers and got some "Sourdoughs" and made fun of Joe because he wasn't there, and of JR because, well... just because.

So, there you have it. Hopefully, in the near future, you will be able to indulge more into the personal life of my past. Until then, here is a picture of the way I appeared, "Back in the day".